CONSTRUCTION OF HIGH HILL AND AUBURN ROAD ROUNDABOUT SET TO BEGIN ON OR ABOUT APRIL 17TH
Gloucester County is set to begin the roundabout construction at the intersection of High Hill and Auburn Road.
For more information, click here to access the Letter to Residents
Municipal Engineer (8 Entries)
1. Who is the Municipal Engineer?
Frank Morris, P.E. of the Alaimo Firm is the Township's 2014 Municipal Engineer.
2. How do I contact the municipal engineer?
3. I have a question about my Developer's Escrow Account
5. How do I report a pothole?
6. Is the municipal engineer responsible for Land Use Board matters?
Generally speaking, the municipal engineer is not responsible for Land Use Board matters. Each board retains its own engineering consultant
7. How do I report a stormwater drainage problem?
8. I want to request that my street be paved. You should contact the Township Administrator's Office to discuss requests for street paving. A limited amount of funding is available each year for paving.
Last Municipal Engineer Update: January 30, 2014.