DUE TO A DELAY IN TAX RATE ADJUSTMENTS, TAX BILLS HAVE NOT YET BEEN MAILED. THERE WILL BE AN EXTENDED DUE DATE-YET TO BE DETERMINED. THE GRACE PERIOD WILL BE EXTENDED BASED UPON WHEN THE BILLS ARE MAILED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
Municipal Engineer (8 Entries)
1. Who is the Municipal Engineer?
Frank Morris, P.E. of the Alaimo Firm is the Township's 2014 Municipal Engineer.
2. How do I contact the municipal engineer?
3. I have a question about my Developer's Escrow Account
5. How do I report a pothole?
6. Is the municipal engineer responsible for Land Use Board matters?
Generally speaking, the municipal engineer is not responsible for Land Use Board matters. Each board retains its own engineering consultant
7. How do I report a stormwater drainage problem?
8. I want to request that my street be paved. You should contact the Township Administrator's Office to discuss requests for street paving. A limited amount of funding is available each year for paving.
Last Municipal Engineer Update: January 30, 2014.